Your right to privacy is very important to us. We take the security of your information seriously and have strict policies and processes in place to ensure it remains safe. This policy describes the way we collect information, how we use it and how we protect it.
About cryer baker recruitment
We are Cryer Baker Insurance Recruitment Ltd & Cryer Baker Executive Search Ltd. We are a recruitment agency based in Yorkshire working to closely with clients and candidates throughout the UK for job seeking purposes.
How we comply with regulations
We have a Data Protection Officer who ensures the fair processing of your information in line with the regulations, whom you can contact using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Information we hold about you
Personal information we hold will includes:
- Name, address, date of birth and contact information and other information provided by you on submitting your CV
- Information obtained during conversations, meetings and interviews which is beneficial to your job search.
How we use your personal information
We will only collect, use, hold or disclose personal information where we have a lawful basis to do so. This means information needed to provide you with a product or service, to satisfy legal or regulatory requirements, or where we have your consent. We only use your information in the following way:
- We will not submit your CV or any personal details to any prospective employer without your consent
- We will keep our records up to date
- Prevent crime and meet our legal and regulatory obligations
- Keep you informed of employment opportunities we have deemed could be of interest and will contact to either by phone, email or text
How we protect your information
The security of your information is very important to us. We protect your information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data to prevent unauthorised access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction. We will not transfer your information to other countries outside the EEA unless it is unavoidable. If we do, we take care to ensure the same level of privacy and security as the UK.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary, and will destroy it securely when it is no longer needed.
How we share your information
From time to time we may send information to, receive information from, or exchange your personal information with:
- Companies in The Cryer Baker group to enable us to deliver our service to you and to allow us to manage our business
- Companies which Cryer Baker and the candidate have agreed for their details to be submitted to the various clients and companies we work with
- The emergency services in the case of accident or emergency
How you can manage the information we hold and how we use it
Data protection regulations mean you have rights over how we hold and use the information we hold about you:
- You have the right to give your consent to us using your data for any activities we do not have a lawful basis to carry out, for example sending you marketing communications. You can withdraw that consent at any time
- You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you; this is called a Data Subject Access Request
- You have the right to know who your data is shared with and why
- You have the right to have your details updated if they are inaccurate and for information not required for lawful reasons to be deleted
- You have the right to request that information we process by automated means is sent to you or another nominated data controller in a commonly used electronically readable format
If you wish to action any of the above please contact us by:
- emailing email@example.com
- Writing to Somerset House, Low Moor Lane, Lingerfield, North Yorkshire, HG5 9JB
- Calling us on 01423 313909 or 0113 4931720
Changes to this policy
We regularly review this policy. You may obtain a copy of the most recent version from one of our regional offices or request online at firstname.lastname@example.org . Last updated May 2018.